Scars On Face
- Almond paste: Blanch & grind a few almonds to a fine paste with 2 tablespoon milk and one tablespoon each of orange & carrot juice. Apply well on face and neck. Leave for half an hour, then wash off. Its a very good natural home remedy to remove face scars.
- Papaya Remedy: Apply one tablespoon finely ground raw papaya on face and neck. Keep for 15-20 minutes and wash off. Its a very good natural remedy to remove face scars.
- Coconut Remedy: Wash face with coconut water (nariyal pani). Apply coconut water on face and leave for 15-20 minute before washing it off. Its also a good home remedy to remove face scars.
- Olive Oil Remedy: Apply a teaspoon of olive oil mixed with ½ a teaspoon of lime juice. Leave it for 20-25 minute & then wash off. Its a very good home remedy for Acne Scars from the face.
- Tomato Remedy: Take the pulp of a ripe tomato. Add a few drops of lemon juice & rub on the face and neck. Leave for 20-25 minute. Wash off. Its a very good Natural Remedy for Acne Scars from the face.
Malaria and Dengue Fever
A very good home remedy for Dengue and Malaria fever.
- Take Indrajit , Nagrmotha , fumitory(pitthpapda) and Ktuki.
- Take 1 gram of each.
- Have it three times a day.
- Its a good benefit in malaria and dengue profit.
- Take basil leaves and green pepper with equal amounts.
- As shot by finely grinding in the shade and prepare very small golis of it.
- Take 2-2 Goli, Shot in Three - three hours.
- Taking it helps in malaria and dengue with water from the difference in profit.
3. Mix basil juice of 10 grams with 5 grams of ginger juice is very beneficial in malaria or dengue or any other mosquito fever.
4. Take 2 to 5 grams Add cumin seeds in 10 gram of bitter gourd juice is very helpful in Dengue fever.5. Add cumin seeds with jaggery and drinking it in the night will be helpful in its fever.
1. After bathing, add 2 tbsp. vinegar or apple cider vinegar in 1 mug of water and use it to rinse your armpits and other area which sweat excessive like feet. It will help to reduce your body odour.
2. Apply dust baking soda onto your underarms and other sweat prone areas. It’s effective home remedy to cure body odour.
3. Add juice of 6-7 medium sized tomatoes in your bathing water. This is natural home remedy to fight body odour.
4. While bathing put a few drops of tea tree oil and 1 tsp. alum in your bathtub, before taking bath. It’s a very simple and natural home remedy that will definitely help in reducing body odour. You can also add few drops of rose water and lemon for freshness.
5. Extract juice of turnip and apply it onto your underarms and other sweat prone areas. Allow it to dry naturally. That will you odour free for 10 hours.
Sunburn, Suntan, Pigmentation
1. Mix 2 teaspoon tomato juice and 4 tablespoon buttermilk (chhach). Apply on the affected area. Wash after ½ hour.
2. Mix vinegar with equal quantity of olive oil and apply an hour before your bath.
3. Mix equal quantity of honey and lime juice and apply on the tanned skin. Wash after 20 min.
4. Grate cucumber and apply its juice to your skin, especially on the sunburned or scarred area. You can also rub freshly cut slices of cucumber on your skin.
5. Take 1 tablespoon Red lentils (Masoor dal) and soak it in milk overnight. Grind it and add 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon home-made Yogurt/Curd and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix well. Apply this pack on to your face. After 15 minutes with the help of some water on your face massage using light pressure of your fingertips for 2 minutes in a circular motion.Now wash your face. Do this once in a week.
1. Take a glass of milk and add a fresh piece of raw garlic into it. Boil and then let it cool before consuming. Do it for a week. It is very effective natural home remedy.
2. Eat three raw garlic cloves every day. One clove should be taken before brushing your teeth.This is very old and natural home remedy.
3. Cut an onion into very small pieces and mix it with 1 cup buttermilk (chaach) along with ¼ teaspoon black pepper (kali mirch) powder and drink. You can add salt for taste.
4. Boil 2 teaspoon dry coriander (dhania) seed powder in 1 cup water. Sieve it and drink regularly. (Milk and sugar can be added to improve its taste. This could be a welcome substitute for tea or coffee.). This one is the best natural home remedy to cure high cholesterol.